Contact Us

What Can We Assist You With

Slattery Planning Group has expertise and experience across a range of housing developments across NSW and we offer a full town planning service to our clients no matter how large or small the project is, including:

  • dwelling house development
  • secondary dwelling/granny flat development
  • dual occupancy housing development
  • town house development
  • manor house development
  • terrace house development
  • boarding house development
  • affordable infill housing development
  • residential flat development
  • shop top housing development
  • mixed-use development

Slattery Planning Group has staff and experience to ensure the approval of your residential development in Sydney, having been involved in projects across most Council areas, including:

  • Bayside Council
  • The Hills Shire Council
  • Blacktown City Council
  • Blue Mountains City Council
  • Burwood Council
  • Camden Council
  • Campbelltown City Council
  • City of Canada Bay Council
  • Canterbury Bankstown Council
  • Cumberland Council
  • Eurobodalla Shire Council
  • Fairfield City Council
  • Georges River Council
  • The Council of the Municipality of Hunters Hill
  • Inner West Council
  • The Council of the Municipality of Kiama
  • Ku-ring-gai Council
  • The Council of the Shire of Hornsby
  • Lane Cove Municipal Council
  • Liverpool City Council
  • Mosman Municipal Council
  • North Sydney Council
  • Northern Beaches Council
  • Council of the City of Parramatta
  • Penrith City Council
  • Randwick City Council
  • Council of the City of Ryde
  • Shellharbour City Council
  • Shoalhaven City Council
  • Strathfield Municipal Council
  • Sutherland Shire Council
  • Council of the City of Sydney
  • Waverley Council
  • Willoughby City Council
  • Wingecarribee Shire Council
  • Wollondilly Shire Council
  • Wollongong City Council
  • Woollahra Municipal Council

Slattery Planning Group has a wealth of experience in a range of housing developments. We would be pleased to assist you if you have any projects which require our expertise and advice.